These are refined cocktails that highlight the versatility of NEIGE. Created by the best mixologists in Montreal, they allow you to reinvent the classics or to discover new favourites.
Pomme est dans la Pomme
Pomme est dans la Pomme is a long cocktail that is herbaceous and refreshing. Perfect as a pre-dinner drink or to be enjoyed on a warm summer’s day.
Decoration: Lemon zest and fresh herbs (marjoram, thyme, rosemary, etc.)
2.00 oz // 60 mL — NEIGE Original Seltzer
1.50 oz // 45 mL — Xérès Manzanilla
0.50 oz // 15 mL — Aquavit
0.50 oz // 15 mL — Lemon juice
0.50 oz // 15 mL — Simple syrup
1 dash — Amer Bittered Sling Zingiber Crabapple
- In a shaker with ice, add all of the ingredients except the NEIGE Original Seltzer.
- Shake for 15 seconds.
- Pour through a strainer into a highball filled with ice.
- Top-up with NEIGE Original Seltzer.
- Decorate with the lemon zest and fresh herbs.
Yoshino à Missisquoi
Yoshino à Missisquoi is a cocktail that is complex and silky. To be enjoyed at any moment during the day, this drink will become a part of your festivities.
Glass: Highball Highball
Decoration: Dried rose petals and a reusable straw.
2.00 oz // 60 mL — NEIGE Pink Grapfruit Seltzer
1.50 oz // 45 mL — Saké
0.50 oz // 15 mL — Cognac
0.50 oz //15 mL — Lemon juice
0.50 oz // 15 mL — Green tea and rose simple syrup
1 — Egg white
- In a shaker without ice, add all of the ingredients except the NEIGE Pink Grapefruit Seltzer.
- Shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
- Fill the shaker with ice and stir until the glass is well chilled.
- Pour a portion of the NEIGE Pink Grapefruit Seltzer into a highball glass without ice.
- Empty the shaker into the highball; a creamy foam will appear.
- Slowly pour the remaining NEIGE Pink Grapefruit Seltzer into the highball.
- Decorate with dried rose petals and a reusable straw.
Let green tea teabag infuse 125mL of boiling water for 7 minutes. Remove tea bag and add 125mL of cane sugar. Mix till sugar dissolves and add two drops of rose water.
This cocktail was inspired by a classic – the Gimlet. Discover this charming and refined signature beverage as an aperitif or a nightcap.
2.00 oz // 60 mL — NEIGE Gin
0.50 oz // 15 mL — VerJus
0.50 oz // 15 mL — Saskatoon berry jam (or the jam of your choice)
1 dash — Bittered Sling Lem-Marrakech Bitters
1 — Tarragon branch
- In a shaker with ice, add all of the ingredients and shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
- Pour the content of your shaker through a strainer into a chilled Gimlet glass.